jueves, 9 de octubre de 2008

Can I vote yet?

I am ready to vote. I am sick of the Obama /McCain, Biden/ Palin media frenzy. Absolutely sick of it. It makes me nautious. And the gringo-fest at Publicity to watch the last debates? My personal nightmare. A room full of gringos and politics in LAS CONDES? All of the above are completely overwhelming to me right now. Take me to an art gallery opening with a bunch of Chileans instead please. Ugh. Its amazing that so many of the things I wanted to escape from the US (gringos and media/politics) are still here. Some things you just cant run away from I guess...

Anyways, enough complaining. I am getting politics out of my life. I know who I am going to vote for, now I just want to get it over with so that something else will be in the news.

1 comentario:

Poofbegone dijo...

Try going on a news fast. It will help you de-stress. But prepare to feel like an outsider when you come across gringos talking about politics ;)